Antro delle Speculazioni, Spoiler. Spoiler everywhere

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 24/5/2014, 19:25     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Sconsigliata la lettura a chi non ha ancora visionato gli episodi.

Il settimo e l'ottavo episodio mi sono piaciuti parecchio.

Quindi si scopre...

Che tutte LRIG sono a conoscenza di cosa succede a chi riesce a diventare una Ragazza Eterna. Sì, perché probabilmente non esiste la Ragazza Eterna, dall'ottavo episodio si può iniziare a pensare che ci siano già state altre Ragazze Eterne.
Le LRIG sarebbero dunque state dunque un tempo umane?
Tama era umana? E perché non si ricorda nulla?
Alla fine Tama, grazie alla sua "amnesia", è l'unica che non cela la verità. Una verità effettivamente scomoda visto che le LRIG hanno bisogno che la loro ragazza (GIRL) diventi una Ragazza Eterna e poter quindi impossessarsi di un corpo umano.

Viene inoltre portato alla luce un dettaglio importante.
Il desiderio viene (forse?) esaudito. Ma non viene specificato in che modo e per chi.
Quindi (il corpo) di Yuzuki potrebbe vedere esaudito il desiderio di stare insieme a suo fratello.
La carta-Yuzuki dovrà diventare il mezzo per esaudire il desiderio della sua nuova padrona? Si ricorderà della sua vecchia identità? Riconoscerà le ex-amiche?

Work in Progress

Vari commenti inglesi:

I watch the show in raw and my impression about the term "Eternal girl" is the following:

Mugen-Shoujo (Eternal Girl): Mugen has several kanji letters and their each meanings. And in ordinary sense for the native speakers, the sound of Mugen-Shoujo gives to me the impression that the girl is forced to do something again and again, forever...

Negai wo Kanaeru Jibun ni Naru: As for the explanation about Mugen-Shoujo, speaking strictly, it doesn't mean that the girl will have her wish granted in JP language. It means that the girl will become herself who can have the wish granted ... or ...it means someone will become her(self) who can have the wish granted. The explanation has no subject word.
-dmrch

Wow, this episode was yet again pretty great, about everything in this anime is well done. I think the characters are good so far, they are all fleshed out but none of them is someone I'd call a favorite of mine or particularly likeable to be honest. Even though WIXOSS seems to have "copied" some stuff from the already mentioned Madoka Magica (my favorite anime) it handles some of the themes much better than Madoka; the characters for example.

And what I especially adore about this anime is the incest - but not in the way you think. It's because WIXOSS is one of the very few anime which really deal with this taboo and touchy topic on a mature level (well, as mature as it can be in an anime about goofy lolis playing with magical cards). I mean I watch 8 different shows this season and there is some kind of hinted or direct incest 4 of them; firstly in WIXOSS, then in No Game No Life (with the kiss and other stuff; but of course they are not blood related; wink, wink). Then we have Chaika; they're not blood-related as well but that doesn't change the fact that the main characters name each other brother and sister and Akari wants Tooru's meat badly. And last but not least Mahouka which has to be one of the most disgusting cases of incest in anime I've seen thus far. They not even try to cover and it up and want people to get hot over it, absolutely cringeworthy and it makes me want to vomit.

Yet again it's proven - Selector Infected WIXOSS is number 1 on my list of this season and I don't think this will change within the next four episodes. Heck, they even announced a 2nd season already which means more possible character interactions and development (if they stick with the same cast) and a more fleshed out universe. I'm sold!

I still want to know what Ruuko's nightmare in episode 1 was about. Was it just symbolic or some kind of prophecy or foreshadowing?

Also: I'm still waiting for the grandma to die and reviving her being Ruuko's motivation to play WIXOSS again. That would really hit home deeply because I recently lost my grandmother.

Anyway; I think WIXOSS is a great show so far and I think it's sad that this anime isn't really popular, it deserves to be aknowledged, even though some people will find it hard to take it seriously. They prefer shitty incest, dumb action, wish fulfillment, fan service and harems like Mahouka, Black Bullet or No Game No Life.
-Knight_Artorias

Did...she just get NTR'd by...herself?

This isn't just suffering anymore. This is advanced suffering.
-kilbert66

I think Yuzuki will remember everything. It explains why all the LRIGS (except Iona's) do not tell their selectors the consequences of this game. If they did, the selectors may not battle and it would crush the LRIGS chances of reattaining human form.

Iona and her LRIG are special cases (exactly like Ruuko/Tama). They both share the same wish of purely wanting to battle so they both do not care if they are human or not. Just as long as they can battle. That is also the reason why Iona knows all about the consequences of battling. Take a look at this fun logic loop:

Iona's wish is for Eternal Battle Iona become an LRIG and her LRIG takes her place and her with of Eternal Battle. Because of that wish, new Iona becomes a selector again and there just happens to be an LRIG without a selector, old Iona.
-Gor3fiend

So, if Hitoe loses again, does that mean Yuzuki will die for good? Just like how Midoriko was taken from her card, like her soul departed, the same will happen to Yuzuki right if Hitoe loses again? That's quite creepy.
-lnuzuka28

Edited by BloodyScarf - 25/5/2014, 16:52

Web  Top
0 replies since 24/5/2014, 19:25   50 views